I suggest you ...

add setting to disable/enable data (internet) services

This setting can be used to prevent email checking and other services that rely on data/internet connection to preserve power and only allow call-based notifications.

108 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdrianAdrian shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nick BolhuisNick Bolhuis commented  · 

This feature is already available. Check CyanogenMod preferences under 'tools'
        works fine on my Galaxy S with stock ROM

• CyrillCyrill commented  · 

This option need for standard ROM.

• agtokcagtokc commented  · 

a work around dawned on me after I posted prior request... I made a profile which only set to airplane mode/No data services at all. Now I can manually activate no data profile when i need to.

• agtokcagtokc commented  · 

Agreed!! Since I have added this app to my phone my background data is on all the time except when on WiFi... I need to be able to turn off all data when I do not need it on. Currently I have no data services activated/checked in my phone settings yet the background data is still on. This did not occur until I installed this app on my phone. Before I was able to manage my data manually. Uninstalling this app does not revert back to prior experience.

• hubchatillonhubchatillon commented  · 

Yes, this is the data traffic android setting.
        It will save battery, and also reduce exposition to radiation at night when data is not required but want to keep phone one for incoming calls.

• RobRob commented  · 

Would be much more logical, this way we can put it in profiles and it will show there.

Feedback and Knowledge Base