I suggest you ...

Define Auto-Sync account

I’d like to set up a profile “@work”, which is active during the daytime and while I’m at work and I’d like to Auto-Sync with our company’s Exchange-Server only during worktime.
Activating another profile (e.g. "@home" or "out of work hours") would deactivate my company's mail and just Auto-Sync with my private mail.

(A collegue told me he can do it with Locale so I was wondering if this could be implemented in SP as well.)

75 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    select0r shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Schaefer commented  · 

This would be a charm. Imagine being able to stop work mails if it says day off or compensation in my agenda.

They spam our agendas with everything planned, let's put it to good use ;)

• NetGenSuperstar commented  · 

This is a great idea. I wish I could use this on my G1, but Android 2.x is not available for it, so neither are multiple accounts. Still, an excellent suggestion.

• Andy R commented  · 

The option to be able to set either push mail or fetch intervals would be great

• bypass commented  · 

was just thinking that this is one enhancement I would really like. I wonder if different Exchange clients will cause difficulty for implementation (eg I use the default mail app in HTC Sense on my Hero, but others will be using things like Road Sync)

• MyFanClub commented  · 

Great one! Would keep the annoying work-mails out of my free time ;-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base