I suggest you ...

Add active profile colours to Android status bar

I like the new colour indication bar under the widget, where you can see instantly which profiles are active.

However, you see it only when you see the widget, which normally is not the case. Thus I'd love to see an icon in the Android status bar showing the colours of the active profiles.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Frosti shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Adminprobeez (Admin, probeez) responded  · 

it’s not possible to dynamically generate icon for the status bar itself, so current implementation is limited to show active profiles in expandable notifications area only

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KrazyKrivda commented  · 

The expandable notification only shows 1 color and 1 Profile even when i have multiple active.

• David Wainwright commented  · 

Another way of easily seeing which profile is active is to change the wallpaper. I have a lovely picture of my wife and children as my wallpaper when I'm at home so they can see what a devoted family man I am. I have chosen a rather saucy picture of the young and attractive barmaid in my local pub as my wallpaper whenever I am there. All I have to do now is deactivate this rule on the rare occasions when my wife joins me in the pub. :-)

• Frosti commented  · 

I'd prefer colours as they are more compact than one icon per profile

Feedback and Knowledge Base